This is a recipe adapted from one of the raw food’s biggest guru’s, David Wolfe. During a presentation at a program I attended, he demonstrated making this smoothie. A lucky few of us got to sample it and it was delicious. If you have ever had the privilege of seeing David speak, you know that his enthusiasm and passion explode the room. He will have you searching for natural springs and eating superfoods in no time! There should be more people filled with positive energy like David in the world.
- 1 teaspoon Pao D’arco (also known as Cat’s Claw) an herb has anti-candida effects
- 8 ounces of coconut water
- 2-3 tablespoons of Raw cacao powder
- Add the following berries: A handful of goji berries (dried is OK), A handful of of blueberries (organic is best), 5 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter –to hold the smoothie together better and gives it a milkshake consistency. Almond butter also helps regulate blood sugar
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder. Maca powder is an adaptagen. It assists us with adapting to stressors and increases oxygenation. It is also an aphrodisiac!
- 1 tablespoon of fo-ti (known as he shou wu). This herb has good synergy with chocolate and will give you a feeling of bliss and ecstasy.
- 1 teaspoon or less of Reishi mushrooms (available in powdered form). These mushrooms have a really strong flavor. They activate a feeling of well-being and have a cumulative effect
- 1 teaspoon of camu camu berry. This berry has the greatest content of vitamin C
- 1 teaspoon of blue-green algae
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey to sweeten. Raw honey is the number one enzyme food. It also contains trace minerals.
Blend all ingredients well in a powerful blender and enjoy! If your blender is not powerful enough to result in a smooth consistency, strain the smoothie before consuming.
Enjoy the potent energy and healing power it provides! Thanks David!