This is a delicious tasting healthy smoothie recipe that brings you back to the tropics. Its smooth vanilla taste is just so good. The banana, coconut and pineapple give it that tropical flavor. This is a filling shake that will fill you up for breakfast and keep you going until your next meal. You are getting 3 of your 5 recommended fruits and vegetables for the day in this smoothie alone!
- 1 banana (frozen works best)
- ½ cup fresh young coconut meat
- ½ cup fresh or frozen diced pineapple
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ vanilla bean – scraped
- 1 cup of almond or cashew milk (see recipes below)
- A pinch of sea salt
Place all ingredients in a powerful blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!